So you wanna be an accountant?

Saturday 7 March 2015

Don't give up !

Hi guys ,

Been so busy with work (month end )And studying for my exams I haven't had time to write my blog.

I've been Advising several people by email who are struggling with certain areas for exams and can see confidence dipping , I just wanted to say don't give up!!

No one will ever say to you it's gonna be easy , it's not ! But they will say it's going to be worth it .

If you don't understand a concept , re read the chapter and do all the practice areas again and you will get it !

Good luck , keep chipping away at it and carry on

And remember there are plenty of people there to listen , for AAT , there is the AAT distance learning facebook page , for Cima the CIMA study buddy group on facebook and I'm always on hand by email 

Nicola xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment