So you wanna be an accountant?

Monday 23 February 2015

Tax courses advice required ?

So guys this is more of a question than a blog post tonight . 

Because I'm an absolute saddo I really love tax! 

Now I know that makes me sound mad but I love tax calcs and read as much as I can about it to try and understand all the adjustments etc .

As I did AAT I have passed the indirect tax exam as part of my level 3 and personal tax exam as part of my level 4 but I never got the chance to do business tax as our college set our optional papers.

I've seen several courses advertised, ATT and AAT tax (this would be the courses I've sat already but including business tax).

I don't need to do tax for my job , I work in management accounts in a service industry company so the knowledge I have is enough , I just really love learning .... I know it makes me sound mad! :-D

So what I'm wandering if anyone can contact me who has experience of either of these courses and advise me which would be the best for me to do.

Any advice in given I will consolidate into a table and post it on my blog for other students 

Thanks in advance

Nicola xx

No comments:

Post a Comment