So you wanna be an accountant?

Sunday 22 February 2015

Cima &AAT book swap shop

I've been thinking what we can do to help each other out . Books and resources are so expensive.

I had a bit of a eureka moment last night and thought of a fab idea . 

A Cima and AAT book swap shop .

No money changing hands , literally once you have passed and exam /module , advertise your old books on my facebook Page (So you wanna be an accountant ? )  and the facebook group Cima book Swap Shop or send me an email via my website www.wannabeanaccountant.co.uk
And I'll advertise for you the book you have finished with for the book you require.

This will save us all a lot of money , as well as knowing your unused books are going to someone who needs them!

I for one have a stack of books in my loft which are out of date and for the old syllabus.

Please contact me if you would like to swap 

Thanks again people

Nicola xx

No comments:

Post a Comment