So you wanna be an accountant?

Sunday 15 February 2015

273 views on day 1 of my first blog !

273 views on day 1 of my first ever blog , I'd say that was pretty successful :)

However although I'm glad it's reaching a lot of people , it's missing something . 

Currently it's just  my story people are reading , and it's missing yours ! 

I know it's hard to share such personal journeys and although I've wanted to do this for a long time , I didn't want people to know about things that had happend in my past ! 

I'm not saying I was ashamed , i have just hidden that time in my life well so it's like it happened to someone else .

Anyway I feel it's time to share , to help someone else , maybe you are a young mum struggling with what to do with your life , or you too have had to leave your home because of domestic violence , whatever your story share it . If it helps just 1 person then we'd of achieved what we have set out to do 

Once again thanks for reading 

I'll update again soon 

Nic x
Facebook: So you wanna be an accountant?
https://twitter.com/AccountantLive
www,wannabeanaccountant.co.uk
Email: donnellynicola7@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment